Hi guys, this is Manish, and today I will be talking about how we can use WhatsApp in Jio Phone. Few people were asking me this question from a long time so now finally am here with methods of WhatsApp in Jio Phone. I will be sharing 100% Working trick with you which is personally tested by me. So, guys follow my methods carefully which will help you to run whatsapp in Jio Phone.
Jio is currently one of the largest telecom network in india. Jio have launched LYF Phone where they can use Jio sim, when they started and now every android and ios 4G phone can also use JIO sim. Few months ago, JIO launched their keypad phone named JIO Phone.
JIO Phone Specifications:
|Model||Jio LYF Easy|
|Screen Size||2.40 Inchs|
|Released Date||July 2017|
|4G||LTE/Yes 40 Band|
|Bluetooth||Yes v 4.10|
|Internal ROM||4 GB|
|Battery Capacity||2000 mAh|
|Operating System OS||KAI|
|Online Booking||Click Here|
|Type||4G Featured Phone|
Now, you might have the question whether JIO Phone has WhatsApp feature or not. My answer will be yes you can easily use whatsapp on JIO Phone but it does not support WhatsApp.
You Might Also Like:
How To Use WhatsApp In JIO Phone ?
If you are a Jio Phone 4G user then you can use WhatsApp on you JIO Phone. This method does not require you to download WhatsApp Apk you just need to follow my steps carefully.
Use WhatsApp in JIO Phone via CrossBrowserTesting
What is CrossBrowserTesting ?
Steps to Use WhatsApp in JIO Phone Via CrossBrowserTesting
- First step, Go to your Jio phone browser and search “CrossBrowserTesting” in Google. Now, in Google Search click on crossbrowsertesting.com website and visit there.
- The website will open in zoom mode press 1 to zoom out and see website clearly.
- Click on Start A Free Trail and then sign up there with your Email ID and Password.
- Now, you will see website bar after sign up is done.
- Search for “Web.whatsapp.com” in that website bar.
- WhatsApp web will open now, and scan it with your phone which has WhatsApp Application.
Just like the above picture shows to sign in with QR Code scan via Jio Phone 4G. Success now you will be able to run whatsapp in your Jio Phone.
If you have any query regarding this method please comment below to solve your query. This method is personally tried by me and believe me its 100% Working.